Monday, October 8, 2018

Fun Friday

We had a great end of term with our fun Friday. We decided to end the terms measurement learning by doing some baking. We also made some little boxes to put out baking in to.

Here are some photos of us enjoying our baking session.



measuring...........




 mixing...........



stirring.................




adding more ingredients..............


 sifting.............


more mixing...........


rolling........







Phew, all that hard work is done, now we just need to cook them and eat them!!

         Happy holiday everyone.






2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Room 2&3,
    My name is VJ and I am a student at Owairaka District School. I am in room 23. It looks like you really enjoyed baking. Was it cookies you were making? I really hope to see more fun activities from you guys!

    Blog you later!
    VJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Rm 2&3 my name is Tiffany and I am in Rm 23.
    It looks like your having fun!
    I remember once when I was in kindergarten and we baked cookies!
    What are you cooking?
    Cheek out my blog at http://odstiffanyl.blogspot.com/
    Blog ya later
    By Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Pop Pop Popcorn!

  It was a pop pop pop popcorn kind of day on Friday! First we decorated our boxes. Next we cut and folded our boxes, we had to think carefu...