Monday, August 24, 2020

Harvey's home learning

Harvey has been very busy at home making a treasure map. He used a blanket for the sea, pillows for the beach, books for the path and a covered stool for the cave-he really used his imagination.

Can you see Harvey hiding in his secret cave?
He has also been riding his bike-it looks like you are having fun Harvey.
I was riding my bike home last week and I got a flat tyre!
Thank you for your lovely message Harvey, fabulous writing.

We can see you have been super busy in your bubble Harvey, thank you for sharing your home learning with us.
 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Harvey! Thank you for sharing some photos with us. I can see you have been busy - fantastic! When I was little, I used to love making a secret cave and hiding in there with piles of books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harvey
    What a great treasure map, did you find any treasure?

    ReplyDelete

Pop Pop Popcorn!

  It was a pop pop pop popcorn kind of day on Friday! First we decorated our boxes. Next we cut and folded our boxes, we had to think carefu...