Friday, April 16, 2021

Happy holidays!

Thank you to all our whanau for supporting and encouraging our learners as they began their new learning journey at school this term.

We finished the term with a Fun Friday activity......we made popcorn boxes and  filled them with popcorn!

 Look out for our fun popcorn poem in  poetry folders today.

You all look great in your blue and green-what a great way to end our first term.

Happy holidays everyone and remember to read read read!!

We look forward to seeing you all in two weeks.
                  Keep safe and be kind.

6 comments:

  1. hi looks like fun I made one in room 15 when I was their age, and you didn't let anything stop you for having a great day, what type of popcorn was it? from INA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Room Tuatahi my name is Bentley from Room 23. Wow cool popcorn holders I remember when I was little and I did that and watched the popcorn machine do its magic. Blog you later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa Tuatahi Hello my name is Rawinia and you can call me Wini if you want. I am in room 23 up stairs. I just wanted to say that Photo of you guys was sooo soo cuteee i hope your having a good year please please pleaseeeee check out my class blog were you will find all my class members blogs so keep up the good work and be strong members of Tuatahi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello i'm Balqees from room 23. I really like your idea of making paper baskets with popcorn on it.I wish i could taste some!

    πŸ˜‹πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora ❤️, My name is Manogi πŸ‘€πŸ‘‹and im a learning year 6 student all the way up from Room 23! Everyone looks so happy with their little paper boxes. Did they enjoy their popcorn? what did it taste like and what was the flavour? was it buttery, satly, caramel? or was it just plain popcorn? 🍿🍿🍿

    Blog you later Tuatahi. πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š
    -Manogi πŸ‘Š✌️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello room Tuatahi my name is Dayton i really like how you made little box with popcorn in it blog you later Dayton.

    ReplyDelete

Pop Pop Popcorn!

  It was a pop pop pop popcorn kind of day on Friday! First we decorated our boxes. Next we cut and folded our boxes, we had to think carefu...