Monday, March 30, 2020

Going on a bear hunt.........

Have you been on a bear hunt around your local area yet?Teddy bears in windows to cheer up kids during lockdown | RNZ News



On my walk around our local area today I saw 57 bears. One was in a letter box and one was up a flag pole!Coronavirus: New Zealanders start teddy bear hunt for kids during ...

I wonder how many bears you might see in your local area?

Can you use tally marks to show how many bears you saw?

If you are not able to go on a bear hunt around your local area, have a look on line-there are lot's of photos of bears in windows around New Zealand.
Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tuatahi children
    I have been thinking about you all, I wonder how many teddy bears you have counted? I walked around my neighbourhood and counted 35 teddy bears. When I go for another walk today I will count again to see if I can see more teddy bears.
    From Mrs Haines

    ReplyDelete

Pop Pop Popcorn!

  It was a pop pop pop popcorn kind of day on Friday! First we decorated our boxes. Next we cut and folded our boxes, we had to think carefu...