Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Riddhi

We had a lovely message from Riddhi today, and she shared her awesome home learning with us.
Riddhi watched the school TV channel, and made a dancing daisy. We can't wait to see it when school starts again Riddhi.

Riddhi also told us about all the changes she can see around her. She can see the leaves falling down to the ground, and the leaves changing colour. Riddhi told us the leaves are orange, yellow and red. This is because it is Autumn. Great observing Riddhi!
Autumn leaves - Curious
I have lots of leaves at my house to rake up into piles, I wonder who else has lot's of leaves falling on the ground?
Autumn Leaf Uses And Disposal: How To Get Rid Of Fallen Leaves In ...
Thanks for sharing your learning with us Riddhi, it was lovely to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. Very good work learning and helping there with the leaves. Good to hear you're learning about our new season Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been noticing the Autumn leaves too Riddhi. I have so many on my lawn and as soon as I have I raked them up there are more on the ground again!!

    ReplyDelete

Pop Pop Popcorn!

  It was a pop pop pop popcorn kind of day on Friday! First we decorated our boxes. Next we cut and folded our boxes, we had to think carefu...